We are recruiting for a part time Assistant Manager for our Wimborne charity Shop.
This is a key role for the Margaret Green Animal Rescue covering two days per week at our charity shop located at 4 Jessop House, 27 Mill Lane, Wimborne BH21 1JQ, which is open Monday to Saturday. This shop receives lots of donations and the Assistant Manager will need to be not only brand aware but have a good working pace to cope with the workload. The hours of work will be 08:45 to 17:15 with an hour for lunch.
We are looking for someone who:
- has previous retail or charity experience
- is motivated by targets
- iIs a team player
- is able to work alone at times
- is Comfortable with IT equipment to produce reports and generate paperwork for staff inductions
- has a good knowledge of and supports Margaret Green Animal Rescue
- is able to promote sales, team and to motivate staff to achieve
- is willing to take part in training for the charity and personal development
- is able to support other MGAR charity shops as needed
- has cash handling and security experience
If this sounds like you, please download an application form or pop into our Wimborne Shop to pick one up.
Download application form here
Completed applications can be emailed to Karen Pothecary, Retail Area Manager via or posted to Karen Pothecary, Margaret Green Animal Rescue, Church Knowle Rehoming and Visitor Centre, Wareham BH20 5NQ.
Closing date for applications is 20th March 2019.