We are recruiting for an Assistant Manager for our Winton Shop.
This is a key role for the Margaret Green Animal Rescue covering 15 hours per week at our charity shop located at 531 Wimborne Road, Winton. This shop receives lots of donations and the Assistant Manager will need to be not only brand aware but have a good working pace to cope with the workload.
The Assistant Manager may be called upon to work extra hours at one of our other shops (located in Kinson, Wimborne and Weymouth) and to cover Annual leave at Winton as well as the other MGAR charity shops. The successful candidate will be be expected to manage a large team of volunteers and placements from various agencies throughout Dorset.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Motivated by targets
- Has previous retail or charity experience
- A team player
- Able to work alone at times
- Comfortable with IT equipment to produce reports and generate paperwork for staff inductions
- Has a good knowledge of and supports Margaret Green Animal Rescue
- Able to promote sales, team and to motivate staff to achieve
- Willing to take part in training for the charity and personal development
- Able to support other MGAR charity shops as needed
- Has cash handling and security experience
If this sounds like you, please download an application form or pop into our Winton Shop to pick one up.
Download application form here
Completed applications can be emailed to Karen Pothecary, Retail Area Manager via or posted to Karen Pothecary, Margaret Green Animal Rescue, Church Knowle Rehoming and Visitor Centre, Wareham BH20 5NQ.
Closing date for applications is 31st January 2019.