Are we asking for the impossible?
We need a number orientated animal lover, who loves data and is happy to keep crunching the data to give us the information we are looking for.
Up to 3 days a week, based at our Church Knowle Rehoming & Visitor Centre at Church Knowle, you would be part of our Commercial Team and drive the fundraising campaigns.
But that isn’t all, we are a small (but perfectly formed) team, and you would spend time supporting event and marketing colleagues as required, which would mean some evening and weekend working.
This is a new role for the charity, and a great opportunity to really make a difference, helping all of our animals
The Fundraising data support role prepares plans or procedures that provide operational and/or technical support to the Commercial team to achieve specific objectives.
This role works within the Commercial Team at Church Knowle Rehoming & Visitor Centre and is responsible for delivering analysis and campaign activity.
- The Fundraising data analyst role is responsible for running and generating campaign selections to support key marketing activity for the Commercial Team using existing database
- You will be responsible for analysing data and making recommendations to the charity based on your conclusions
- Attention to detail is critical, you must be highly organised and liaise with the commercial team.
- Ensuring that campaign selections are delivered on time and on plan will be key to success in the role.
- You will monitor campaigns and donations as they land and feedback results to the commercial team, sharing successes and identifying future opportunities. Campaigns will cover various marketing channels including email, direct mail, social media and promotions.
- You will be responsible for weekly campaign reporting for the commercial team, drawing together data from numerous sources including third parties. Key to this role is the capability to use a variety of systems and interrogation of data to drive actionable insight.
- Providing regular, and ad hoc reports to Commercial Department
What skills do you need?
• Strong numerical and analytical background and experience working with customer databases
• Strong customer data analysis experience - direct experience utilising data mining and statistical techniques beneficial
• Knowledge of CRM principles
• Experience of customer behaviour analytics and segmentation
• Comfortable in a database environment and understands SQL, with ability to write queries
• Advanced Excel skills including the use of pivot tables
• Must be numbers focused and have a keen eye for detail
• Marketing background
• Ability to manage triggered as well as ad hoc activity
• Forecasting required to meet business objectives
• Experience with email campaigns
• A good knowledge of the internet - retailers, online marketing and confident in a web environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organised and able to manage several campaigns at once
• The ability to prioritise
Think it could be you?
Think you could be helping to make a difference to the around 1200 animals we care for each year?
Get in touch today with your CV, we will require a Margaret Green Animal Rescue application form to be completed, if you are interested in this position please download one here.
This role is based at Church Knowle Rehoming and Visitor Centre, there is no opportunity to work from home on this occasion