Response to COVID-19
15th June 2021
- All adoptions are by appointment only and subject to government guidelines.
- Emergency welfare cases will be accepted by appointment only.
- We now plan to open our visitor trail at Church Knowle on the 20th July
- Our Novelty Dog Show at Wingletang is still going ahead on the 27th June, we look forward to seeing you, click here for more details
- Our Dog Show at Church Knowle is still going ahead on the 1st August, we look forward to seeing you, click here for more details
- We are able to take bookings, please contact your nearest centre who will be able to advise. Prices and more information can be found here.
- All our Charity Shops are now open
- Despite our best efforts we, unfortunately, continue to have an issue with donations being left outside. Donations that are left outside a closed shop will not be dealt with and it does constitute as fly tipping. The police are aware of the issue.
- Please get in touch with your nearest centre/shop to volunteer. We are currently unable to sign up any new animal volunteers but you can help with events, retail and fundraising.
The pandemic has had a huge impact on the charity being able to raise the vital funds for the rescue animals. We are currently trying to raise enough money to fund our cattery at the Wingletang Centre, if you can, make a donation here.
We hope you, your families, friends and pets stay safe.