Response to COVID-19
5th January 2021
- All adoptions are by appointment only and subject to government guidelines.
- Emergency welfare cases will be accepted by appointment only.
- The vital work that the emergency service workers are providing is undeniably fundamental to the public and we want to be able to help in any way we can. We are offering FREE Boarding for the pets of emergency service workers. Please do get in touch if we can help at all.
- For the rest of the public we are only able to Board your pet in an emergency situation, for example (but not limited to): hospitalisation, wedding/funeral, or welfare issue. Proof may be required.
- All of our four shops are now closed – Kinson, Winton, Weymouth and Wimborne.
- Despite our best efforts we unfortunately continue to have an issue with donations being left outside. Donations that are left outside a closed shop will not be dealt with and it does constitute as fly tipping. The police are aware of the issue.
This news will have a huge impact on the charity being able to raise the vital funds for the rescue animals. If you can, make a donation here.
We hope you, your families, friends and pets stay safe.