Response to COVID-19
9th April 2021
- All adoptions are by appointment only and subject to government guidelines.
- Emergency welfare cases will be accepted by appointment only.
- We are now able to take bookings from the 12th April 2021, please contact your nearest centre who will be able to advise. Prices and more information can be found here.
- The vital work that the emergency service workers are providing is undeniably fundamental to the public and we want to be able to help in any way we can. We are offering FREE Boarding for the pets of emergency service workers. Please do get in touch if we can help at all.
- We are opening all our Charity Shops on the 12th April 2021 and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.
- Despite our best efforts we, unfortunately, continue to have an issue with donations being left outside. Donations that are left outside a closed shop will not be dealt with and it does constitute as fly tipping. The police are aware of the issue.
The pandemic has had a huge impact on the charity being able to raise the vital funds for the rescue animals. If you can, make a donation here.
We hope you, your families, friends and pets stay safe.