Our Church Knowle Animal Rehoming and Visitor Centre is located near Wareham in Dorset and accommodates a wide range of small domestic, livestock and poultry species as well as equines.
We are expanding our Animal Welfare team and are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join us. Working in either our Equine, Farm or Cattery sections, you will demonstrate a clear commitment to animal welfare and support us in delivering the highest standards of husbandry and customer service.
The successful applicant should have a qualification in animal / equine management and experience of working with animals in a professional capacity is desirable. Similarly, experience of working in a visitor attraction is desirable. The successful candidate will be;
- An excellent communicator
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- Familiar with industry standard animal husbandry protocols
- A team player with a flexible approach
- Resilient with a positive outlook
- Solution orientated
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and database systems
- Able to undertake a wide range of physical tasks associated with the role
- Compassionate and empathetic
A full manual driving licence is essential.
The role is 37.5 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, between 8:00am - 4.30pm, to include working weekend days on a rotational basis.
Salary of £18,525 per annum and pension scheme.
Full details here: Job Description
Apply via: Application Form (please note that the application form needs to be downloaded via a desktop not a mobile)
To apply, please complete and return the application form to Centre Manager:
CV's are not accepted.